Together We Grow

Our Campaign by the Numbers...

The Revised Goal:        

$4,000,000 

Total Pledges as of
January 31, 2022

*includes $100,000 donated
from parish funds

$3,934,561

 THE GOAL OF THE CAMPAIGN IS THREEFOLD:

  1. Fulfill our obligation as part of the One Faith, One Hope, One Love Archdiocesan Campaign.
  2. Pay off the parish debt.
  3. Expand our facilities by adding a community room, a large meeting room and a new entrance.  

WHERE ARE WE NOW?
As of January 31, 2022, we have collected $ 3,392,121 in pledge payments and $14,425 in direct payments to St. Max for the TWG campaign.  That is a total of $3,406,546. In April 2021 the St. Max Finance Council approved a donation of $100,000 toward the campaign from church funds, bringing total payments to $3,506,546.

WHERE IS THIS MONEY NOW?
$ 1,395,105 was used to fulfill our obligation to the archdiocesan campaign.
$ 468,254 paid off our parish debt.
$ 1,346,666 resides in our campaign accounts (includes $25,709 interest).
$ 4,000 was paid to obtain boring samples.
$ 194,125 went to design and architectural/engineering fees.
$124,006 is due to be received from the Catholic Community Foundation.

WHERE ARE WE GOING FROM HERE?

  • The most recent estimate we have received for the full and completed expansion, including furnishings, is approximately $ 3,060,675.  
  • As of January 31, 2021, we have paid $198,125 in expenses for the project.
  • As of January 31, 2021, total funds available for the project (including outstanding pledges) are $1,913,211.
  •  As you can see, that creates a shortfall of $949,339 of additional pledges needed.

While our hope is to be able to generate enough additional pledges to fully fund this project, we also recognize the challenge of doing so.  If we aim for completing just the new entrance and the shell of the expansion, the total net cost would be around $2,012,617. 

Regardless, we recognize with gratitude that a dedicated group of very generous parishioners continues to make their pledges and support the campaign.  We also recognize the need for increased support from everyone in the parish. Please keep in mind that in order to break ground, we must have in hand 75% of the budget and the remaining 25% in pledges to complete the expansion.

TOGETHER WE GROW  MATCH SUCCESSFUL!

Thanks to the extraordinary generosity of our parishioners we met the $218,200 matching grant. This brings us closer to meeting our goal of breaking ground. But we still need your help. Please consider making a pledge or one-time donation. Thank you for your support!

TO MAKE A PLEDGE TODAY:

Click here to make a donation today. If you have questions please contact TWG@saint-max.org. Please keep in mind that all monies donated to Together We Grow will go directly to St. Max. There will not be any assessment charged to St. Max by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati on these donated funds.

Ministry Contacts

Helen Mondi
(513) 777-4322
Ext 112

Construction Updates

As the Together We Grow expansion construction continues, here are a few note-worthy things coming up.  In the next week you can expect to see: 

  1. Job site fencing will be installed blocking off the main church drop off lane from the existing handicap parking spaces all the way down past the fire pit.
  2. Consequently, the handicap parking spots in the northern parking lot will be temporarily moved to the west  parking lot right in front of the current entrance. A temporary handicap entrance to the side walk will be installed there. 
  3. Sanitary and storm water excavation and re-routing will begin around the current front entrance of the church. 

We will do our best to keep you up to date on significant changes that will affect you, so please check back for frequent updates on what is happening with the project.  Thank you for your patience and flexibility during this construction phase.